Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jab we met.......

me: JAB WE MET!!!
saw it for the first time today....
I love her character....
Garima: i know
is it over?
me: end ka rehta hai....
another 20 mins
Garima: okay
its quite cute
i am reminded of me and N****
me: no no no.....
Ur nothing like geet
Garima: he's like shahid though
me: I can relate more with her...
Garima: ufffff.....
samar
me: RICH, Shy, and funny
Garima: ya
me: but im more fun!!!
Spontaneous
Garima: thats what you think
me: childish
Garima: and i am CHIDLIKE
i am better
me: childlike is mature = boring
im jhatak matak
Garima: you are lots of spice without any taste
i am just the right blend of masalas
you are like janpath stuff
i am like branded stuff
you are 'in your face'
i evoke mystery
you try too hard
i am enchanting
me: madam......thats what makes me so special....
so what if I try too hard..........
Garima: that makes you local
me: so what if im in your face...??
IM SAMAR....
and I love myself!!!
Garima: yeah
me: "main apna favourite hoon"
Garima: hmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If i remember correctly, then i did not end the conversation with a "hmm". It was a derogatory remark on the inapt comparison of your supposed " childish sweetness" with that Geet's character.