Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Twenty going on 21......

So here I am, at the brink of turning 20. Wait!! Is that right? TWENTY!! SHEESH!! I already feel so old! Its Garima's birthday today. She's 20 now. Poor thing. Is still in her denial mode. Well atleast I can say Im over "that" phase. I've come to accept these cruel terms and have gone into depression. Why do I have this gutsy feeling that my birthday is going to suck BIG TIME!! Is it because I'm going to turn twenty or because I'm going to turn 20? Well they say "Age is strictly a case of mind over matter, If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!!" I have just one itsy bitsy thing to say to them - BLAH!!

When we were in school. we'd look at these "twenty year olds" with disgust and sympathy. "Poor souls, they'll have to act all mature now" Well, Im now in that phase god dammit!!! Now I know why people cry on their birthday. Hell!! I'm crying even before mine's arrived. Wish I could go to Never never land.....

I cant even say "why does this happen to me" because it happens to everyone!!! Good bye my teens!!! I shall miss you...

'Yeh daulat bhi lelo, yeh shohrat bhi lelo,
Magar mujhko lauta do meri jawaani"


BLAH!!!

No comments: