Thursday, July 10, 2008

In the lonliness of things.....

Sometimes when Im sitting all alone, I can actually be me. I mean the real me. Get to know myself a little better, ask me questions I never do. Get some answers I never expected!! Do things for myself. Yes you heard it! Being selfish, being selfish for me.


You question ur reflection
the answer's perplexing
Being true to it
seems the hardest thing

The veil of deceit on it
heavy on my back

Its insecurities
engulfing you

Its failures
mocking at you


The conjunction of naivety with falsity give way to those complexities. Emotions were never my forte, I never wanted them to be either.

You cant let people see through you, It'll just make you more vulnerable than you were before.
It doesnt help, it never did. Dont risk it for those "complexities". Thats why they're called so.

This isn't me!!! I see the essential goodness in people. I don't ponder over my insecurities. Thats the funny part about insecurities, the more you think about it, the more it engulfs you. Its like an ever growing void.

Come to terms with it or leave it be. Somethings are better left "unthought".

Now you see what loneliness does to me........

No comments: