Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting that bride back!

On January the Second this year, I made myself some promises, or resolutions as you would have it. Twenty critical, humorous and insignificant points were listed down, and it was hoped that a few of them could be achieved.

It is with great honour and Pride in my heart that I announce that fifteen of the twenty tasks laid down were completed (partially or otherwise). Taking this breath taking and awe inspiring success rate into account, I have been motivated to draw out some more Commandments for the next year. (Which is now precisely two hours and sixteen minutes away).

The mind has started running in full gear and crucial things are being thought of. Shoo away now!

On another note, there's a thought thats been on my mind for quite sometime, It's hard to believe that another years' passed by. How life has worn this white wedding dress, and is not really walking down the aisle, but is running away from you, on a horse with a Hot shirtless man, while you just stand in your black suit with a yellow rose pinned, watching helplessly.

But still, I hope for fresh starts, for anyone who needs them; and perfect endings to dubious beginnings. Because its not really about how to start a race, but how you end it.

This year is quite the race for me, the one which decides where I'm headed in life, lets see how I fare.

I hope I get that bride back to where she belongs, in the kitchen!

No comments: