Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mere heart felt wishes

Good Day!!

And so it is my friends, another year comes to a close. I for one never saw it coming, I feel snuck up upon!

It is and has been a year of great accomplishment, some of which I can recall in my more lucid moments, and my friends, it is with great warmth in my breast I say: I owe to you, much more happiness than I should think to call my own. I am truly flummoxed by trying to explain myself here, I guess I am saying thanks : )

Thank you for the splendid times we've shared, online or off line. May we have more random moments, song sharing and bitching. May our destiny bestow upon us the good luck of eating chocolate cakes with vanilla ice cream topped with nuts, everyday of our lives. May we all get the figures we want (not monetary). May we fight and slap each other so hard that we never talk again, only to slap each other more and more until we get so bored that we call a truce (True Friendship!!) May you have more opportunities to listen to my beautiful singing (Womaniser Womaniser Womaniser), and may we all admire more funky videos on youtube.

No comments: