Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Exams!!!!

You know the funny thing about exams is that everytime they come, I always feel that I should have been more regular with my studies and have not been able to do justice to them. There is that guilt So sad na. And then I promise myself that the next year I will be as diligent as possible. but then again you have those "evil" summer vacations which make you forget all your vows.....damn them.

But I suffer from another chronic ailment. Dont know what to call it. But I can't study till Im not tensed about the exams. And when Im tensed, I get so hyper that I can't study anyhow.....
And when I try to share this with someone...the answer I get is "Arre, chill maroo, you will top!!!"

Ya right!!!

there is so much to do right now..and such little time.....EHI, IED, Macro!!!! Im not even talking about micro......because I know its going to go really badly.....

Chalo lets see what happens.......Vaise Im writing something after a long time because I bought a new keyboard today....some stupid system32 virus wrecked up my computer and keyboard..........

So ya Im really happy......I think I'll call my beautiful black keyboard Chandrakanta. I was thinking of calling it Chymara......after buying that perfume for Isha madam (745 bucks for a 6cm tall bottle of perfume!!!...LOL) ..but chandrakanta is so much more appealing, isnt it?

Anyhow....I think I should end this right now...coz I have to go and study!!!!!
But after studying so hard...there's only one equation that stuck in my head

STUDIES = FAIL = SHAADI = DEATH......

and trust me...I dont wanna get married......atleast for now!!!!!

LOL

No comments: