Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Non Samar - WHAT FUN!!!

If you didn't understand the title, I forgive you.....coz this is another one of my SUD type jokes if you get it!!! I'm talking about Winters actually (Non Summers...get it?? lol). But please forgive me for explaining things so much......can't help it...I feel everyone around me is dumb and I need to make sure you've understood. LOL...another explanation. As someone once said " never explain, your friends don't need it and your enemies will never believe you". What a joke!! I think people are your enemies coz you got off on a wrong start with them and they dont quite understand you. Imagine if you were in a different situation and different place, the same 'enemy would have helped you na.......anyhow.....I have digressed enough from the topic........Par kya karein? Imagination na......can't tie it down only!!!!

I got a message from POLKAs Today. for all of you who don't know what that is, its this every shady joint in Kailash Market which has free drinks for Ladies on Wednesdays and Thrusdays!! These are the times when I feel that it would have been so much better If I were a women. I mean changing your sex for free drinks might seem very surprising.....but hey!!! Free DRINKS!!! But somehow I make peace with myself by cracking an internal joke (only in your brain!!) by saying that at least I don't have to wear a bra!! LOL...Talk about gender equality!!! And I call myself a feminist!!

So coming back to the digressed point.....My very shady friends Disha, Kanika and Isra went to this joint and wrote my name in the register. So come very Tuesday and I get a reminder about the Ladies Day out!!! UGGHH!!!!

And these females get cheap thrills outta it......

Reminds me of the time when I uploaded Mayank's profile on Shaadi.com (we match better!!...lol) and he would get replies from the wierdest girls!!!! WHAT FUN!!!!!

Anyhow...coming back to the main topic....I LOWE WINTERS!!!!! May seem very ironical considering I am Samar (lol....another SUD type joke), but I love it for the fact that it makes you feel so cozy!!!
Even though I hate taking baths, I lowe doing so in winters....again many people may think I'm crazy...coz...duh!!! who takes a bath in winters??........But I try to make up for all those times I haven't taken one in Summers, by taking them in winters!!!! The reason you ask?? LOL...HOT BOILING WATER!!!
Ahhhh....orgasmic I must say........
Then it comes to clothes!!!!! I love layering!!! What fun again....Summers mein toh its completely impossible....winters are fun!!!!!
Landing up in D school everyday , and amidst that fog, warming your hands by folding them around that glass of tea!!! What fun again!!!!!
And then eating ice cream (which is the most fun to eat in winters!!!!!!!!!!)

Finally after a loong and tiring day snugging into your quilts making sure all the sides of the quilt are tucked in nice and proper. one might that the cold is a monster and you're protecting yourself by making sure NO side is open.....then pushing your head inside the blanket....just to find that you are suffocating, five minutes into the blanket....so you make this small hole from where your nose pops out. You cant even imagine all this in winters!!!

And shit!!! How can I forget Mufflers!!!! I love winters so that I can wear my mufflers!!!! And there are socks too!!!!! Trust me....The most satisfaction you get after buying something is when you buy underwear or socks!!! And then you wear floaters in the winters with those Funky Socks!!!! What fun!!!!!

I always think that you can study so much better in winters!!! I don't know why??

I toh wont even start on the food aspect...varna I'll be here the whole day!!!!!
Winters are the best time.....coz for one..your not sweating like pig......

but now they're going....and Ive caught a cold....so sad :(
But now I have to part with this beautiful season only to wait for it next year...sob sob.....

Until then......I'm happy that atleast SUMMERS ARE BACK!!! AND trust me he gets HOTTER by the year (Talk about self obsession!!!) lol

No comments: